Mooloolah Valley Community Association Inc.
Four Season Markets
Information for Stallholders - Terms and Conditions
- All stall holders need Public Liability Insurance and stall fees are non- refundable.
- We have limited one off Public Liability Insurance covers on offer at $15 per policy ( conditions apply)
- Hire Fees as below:
- 2m x 2m space in the hall are Single $20, Double $35, Triple Frontage $45
- A 3m x 3m car park site is $20
- A stall on grass area is $15
- All fees to be paid prior to the market commencing (refer to Registration form for details).
- In addition to this, hiring a 1.8m table for $5.00 per table, electricity use in or taken from hall is $5.00.
- Bookings for stalls sites will be processed 6 weeks prior to Market date. We do not accept multiple advanced bookings.
- The market operational time is from 8am to 1pm, and is planned one for each season.
- Outdoor stallholders are responsible for own shade, and ensure that the shade is robust enough to stand strong wind gusts. Stallholders are advised that they must have sandbags to anchor their marquee, no pegs are to be used on grass. The market will operate in varying weather conditions and stall holders must be prepared for adverse weather. The Mooloolah Valley Four Seasons Markets is not liable for any damage or losses.
- Stall holders may pack up due to adverse weather conditions but must alert the market coordinator before leaving the grounds. No cars are permitted on the market grounds prior to 1pm and only if safe to do so.
- Setup can be commenced from 6am.
- All cars must vacate the market carpark area strictly by 7.30am. Stall holders are not to park vehicles on Bray Road, this allows Market and Mooloolah Op Shop visitor’s easy access. Stall holder parking is located behind the Kindergarten and across the road on the grass area.
- Stall holders are able to begin to pack up after 12.45pm, but must still trade until 1pm. No vehicles are to come into the market car park area prior to 1pm.
- Stall holders must remove their own rubbish and waste from the immediate stall site, and keep their site and surrounding area clean, tidy and undamaged.
- Power access is strictly by approval only. Double adaptors must not be used under any circumstances. Extension leads must not present a trip-hazard to the public.
- All food stalls must be licensed. Please contact the Sunshine Coast Council, if needing information about this. Health and Safety procedures must be adhered to at all times. The public must not have access into the stall at any time.
- All Home baked, conserves, sauces and pickles must be labelled by the producer. Description, list of ingredients date that it was produced or best before date and who made it. ** Mandatory allergens must be listed; Tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds seafood, Shellfish, wheat, milk, Eggs, Soy and Lupins.
- ** Mandatory allergens as stated in FOOD STANDARDS Australia / New Zealand
- The Mooloolah Four Seasons Market area is a smoke free zone under Queensland Law.
- No dogs are permitted inside the Hall (exceptions sight and support dogs). All dogs must be restrained on lead within the Market area.
- Please share all positive and negative feedback to the Market co-ordinators.
Thank you for your co-operation
Click here to download an application form.